Flight Fitness are very proud to announce that we have been invited to teach and perform at Barefoot Festival this year!
Held on the 25th - 28th July Barefoot is a local family friendly festival with lots of dance, yoga, circus arts, flow arts and aerial arts workshops on offer. There's also the big fire show run by Combust UK and headed by Adam, our resident Circus Arts teacher, and Pete Brash. Tickets are reasonably priced and include the nightly shows which feature many professional artists.
Adam will be teaching:
- Beginner's Poi spinning on Saturday and Sunday at 12.50pm
- Intermediate poi spinning on Saturday and Sunday at 3pm
- He will also perform in the Combust Fire Show on the Saturday Night (weather permitting)
Lauren will be teaching:
- Pole Dancing (on our portable pole) on Saturday at 5pm
- Aerial Hoop on Sunday at 2pm
- Lauren is also performing as part of Talulah Blue's Burlesque extravaganza on the Friday night on her aerial cube and as part of the Cabaret on the Saturday night on the pole. Hannah and Vicki will also be performing a doubles aerial hoop act on the Saturday night.
We hope to see you there!