Scared of handstands and headstands?
Want to improve them but not sure how?
Let Julie help - she is a qualified gymnastics coach and one of our resident pole dance teachers so she understands all about helping people conquer their fear 🙂
Julie knows a lot about how the body works and how to make the most of your strength and body mechanics regardless of age, shape, fitness level and experience level. Even if you've never done a handstand in your entire life Julie can help!
In this one hour workshop you will:
- Get a thorough warm up
- Learn exercises and techniques for building up shoulder and core strength
- Try different variations of handstands and headstands to help build up your confidence
- Get LOTS of techniques and tips for safely getting in and out of handstands
- Exercises and tips to improve your stability
- Learn to use your new found handstand skills in your pole dance routines
Come to this workshop, have fun, learn new things and CONQUER HANDSTANDS!!
WHEN IS IT?
Saturday 21st June 1245pm - 145pm, 2pm - 3pm and 315pm - 415pm
We have 14 people signed up already so more timeslots may be added as we need them. We will not go above 10 people in a class - this is to make sure you get lots of time with Julie to help perfect your technique. Timeslots will be allocated the week before but are subject to availability.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
£12 per person
HOW DO I BOOK ON?
Full payment secures your space and can be paid by:
Paypal to email@example.com
Cash in the Studio to Lauren
Bank transfer (please contact us for details)
WHERE IS IT?
Faircharm Industrial Estate,